Advantages of Corrugated Boxes
21 Jun 2019
Corrugated boxes are composed of ribbed sheets with one or two flat linerboards. This provides greater durability and stiffness to the carton and more resistance to compression, bending, vibration and shock. This makes it an ideal package material for multiple or hefty items.
Here are key advantages of using corrugated cartons for your business:
- It is lightweight so it is easy to carry, transport and ship.
- It is durable and malleable to tears so it can stay intact during rough transport. Ideal for shipping items in long distances.
- Presents a practical solution for packaging especially when they are purchased in bulk. Since they are lightweight they don't add up much to the shipping cost. While, their toughness can help reduce damage cost during shipping.
- They are flexible and can be re-shape to different forms and sizes. You can request for a custom-size and print so you can add logos or labels to make it more marketable.
- They can be reused and recycled.