The Benefits of Using Polyurethane Products
29 Jun 2013
Have you ever taken the time to consider the advantages of using polyurethane products as opposed to alternative plastic or rubber products?
- Polyurethane has excellent abrasion resistance and has out performed ordinary rubber and plastic sometimes by a factor of as much as 8 to 1
- Polyurethane has significantly better impact resistance than structural plastics. So why buy bubble pack made of any other product?
- The physical properties of polyurethane are very resistant to environmental conditions such as heat, cold, and aging. This makes our products perfect for roll-off liner bins.
- Polyurethane has excellent long term stability in water and is resistant to swelling and deterioration in temperatures as high as 80ºC. It is also very resistant to mold, mildew and fungus growth, which make is it an excellent choice for applications in which there is exposure to a moist environment.
- Polyurethane is resistant to oil and solvents and outperforms metal in chemical resistance. It is also resistant to radiation and is stable under high vacuum conditions. Protect both your products and industrial capital equipment via our large assortment of polyethylene roll stock.
- Polyurethane can be used to reduce noise levels in manufacturing facilities. By having machinery such as ductwork and feed chutes lined with polyurethane, clatter and banging will be reduced.
Call today to discuss any need. For a quote, contact Atlantic Poly Inc.