Co-Extruded Poly Mailers
Serving MA, RI, NY, CT, NJ, FL, MD, National
Co-Extruded Poly Mailers are a type of poly mailer that are used for shipping and mailing items. They are made from a combination of two or more layers of polyethylene, which provide added strength and protection for the items being shipped.
The benefits of using Co-Extruded Poly Mailers include:
- Durability: The co-extrusion process results in a stronger and more durable poly mailer, providing increased protection for the items being shipped.
- Water resistance: Co-Extruded Poly Mailers are resistant to water, helping to protect the contents during transit.
- Lightweight: Co-Extruded Poly Mailers are lightweight, which helps to reduce shipping costs.
- Customization: Co-Extruded Poly Mailers can be custom printed with a company logo or branding message, providing an opportunity for companies to promote their brand.
- Cost-effectiveness: Co-Extruded Poly Mailers are a cost-effective solution for shipping items, compared to other packaging options such as boxes or envelopes.